First of all we like to congratulate you for choosing the safer and healthier alternative to tobacco cigarettes and to give you some pointers on how to make good use of your first starter kit. You’ve probably did a lot of research before choosing the best one to suit your vaping needs and now it has arrived in your mail. We know you’re excited and eager to put it to the test but first of all let’s go through a couple of steps to help you get started.
Step 01. Read the owners manual
No puns intended but....The first thing you really need to do after unpacking all your vape components is to read the manual. There is a lot of essential information about your device and how to use it properly, hidden in that small book which a lot of people tend to ignore and it is probably the best guide into the world of ecigarettes for any beginner. You will learn about the components, the accessories the time needed for the batteries to recharge and a lot of tips in case you have any trouble with your ecig.
Step 02. The check up
Second of all you need to check if all the components are working properly. Most companies offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all purchased goods but if you buy yours from the market then there is the possibility you only have a few days to return it. Unpack the battery and screw on a cartomizer or tank before taking a few puffs.
Most cig-a-likes have an automated battery these days and they become active at the slightest draw. Pay attention to the LED tip that should light up each time you inhale and you should enjoy those mouthwatering clouds of vapor instantly. Then you will need to check if the chargers work properly and if your car adapter is in perfect running condition.
Depending on the vape kit sure you test your charger by plugging it in a USB port. Check it if the charging LED light become active. If you run across problems with either of these devices that cannot be corrected by following the instructions in the manual then make sure you contact the provider and ask for another kit or a refund.
If everything is running smoothly then you should consider the following things:
- The LED tip will start blinking when your battery needs to be recharged;
- Most e-cigarettes have a few second cut off period to prevent overheating of the atomizer (between 10 and 15 seconds) but it’s not indicated to take such long draws;
- When the battery is charged but you don’t get an optimum amount of vapor or flavor you have to change the cartomizer;
- If you are still facing this problem then you might want to clean your battery and perform maintenance on your device;
- If you are not using your device for a long period of time then unscrew the cartomizer and deposit all the parts in a safe place, away from any sources of heat or direct sunlight.