Hookahs have always fascinated the imagination of both smokers and non-smokers because of their oriental and exotic nature, giving that amazing ‘1001 nights’ vibe. History tells us that hookah is one of the oldest and most popular customs in Turkey. With the passing time, its popularity has significantly increased in several other countries around the world, such as Saudi Arabia, Persia, Iran, New York, Pakistan and India. Today, hookah availability is considered as a part of top class service within the international hotel industry.
The delicious sweetness of their vapor is very different from that of tobacco flavored cigarettes, which explains their incredible success to the western world. A hookah (also known as a waterpipe, narghile, arghila, qalyān, or shisha) is a single or multi-stemmed instrument for vaporizing and smoking flavored tobacco called shisha in which the vapor or smoke is passed through a water basin ‒ often glass-based ‒ before inhalation.
But not everyone affords the luxury of owning such a device, not in the sense that they are very expensive but that they are bulky, difficult to run and the supplies are quite costly. Luckily, with the invention of the electronic cigarette, there is a new type of shisha on the market that comes to solve all of the existing problems. An E-Hookah is an electronic vaporizer that vaporizes e-liquid into mist through the consumption of electricity from its battery. The E-Hookah does not rely on coal to produce the vapor, instead, it uses electricity, therefore in comparison with traditional hookahs, this device is healthier, more inexpensive and very easy to carry around.
Compared to traditional hookahs, their electronic counterparts have a few advantages:
- They are a lot smaller in size, which makes them easier to carry anywhere so you can enjoy it whether you are at the beach, at some party or simply in your room.
- An electronic hookah does not emit carbon monoxide or dioxide like traditional hookahs so it is presumed to be more eco and health friendly.
- E-hookah use electricity as a source for heating while in traditional models, charcoal is used, which is hazardous for lungs.
- They are a lot cheaper than the original so opting for an e-hookah is also very economical.
- Since there is no coal and smoke, you can use them almost anywhere.
- There is no foul smell or ash at your place while using e-hookah as opposed to regular hookahs.
- There are fewer ingredients in the e-hookah juice, which means there are less negative health effects to worry about.
Essentially, e-hookahs are just like disposable e-cigarettes but slightly bigger in size and packing a lot more puffing power. Each one of these device can deliver as much as 1000 puffs until they run out of battery or juice. The good thing is that they don’t require additional accessories and once you’re done, you can easily dispose of them and go for a different flavor because there are a lot of exotic aromas to choose from.